In this episode we will learn:
- The difference between the “front end” and the “back office” of your practice.
- How to streamline the front end and the back office to create a seamless transition for patients and billing.
- How coding and billing must work together to get your OPTIMUM payment for what you do, not just any payment for your services.
- Why you need to stay up to date on coding requirements and changes, and how many practices fail to do this.
- The appropriate turnaround time you should expect to find out if your charges have been accepted or denied by insurers.
- The level of vigilance that is needed to see a claim from submission to payment.
- If you are currently negotiating with insurers at the point of claim denials when you are out of network, and if you are not, why you should be.
- Are your patient bills being sent and collected electronically?
- How to create an onboarding process for your staff to teach best practices for your office.
- Who is guiding you on the updates and guidelines to make sure you are up to date with the most recent changes?
- If you have an effective way to monitor your progress in revenue cycle management optimization?
- How to streamline your visits and procedures to optimize the revenue and decrease the coding and billing if a particular procedure or visit is not going to be reimbursed.
- How to capture your incentive bonus payments in MIPS and MACRA and why your biller should be helping you to drive your compliance with these mandates.
- Who is making sure that your coders, billers, and EMR vendor are transmitting the correct compliance data and that you are receiving credit for it?
- What their Practice Start-up Package consists of.
- The biggest issues most practices face.
- The biggest issues with in-house billers and their REAL costs to your practice.
- Who is monitoring your billers?
- Who is auditing your accounts receivable to make sure you are receiving all the money you have worked so hard for?
- What is your current process to keep up to date with all of the changes that are occurring monthly in payment guidelines?
- Why having a nationwide practice management company can bring knowledge and best practices from across the country to your practice.
- The basic information that you will need to start your own practice.
- The common roadblocks and hurdles that physicians encounter when credentialing with Medicare and other insurance payers.
- The major stumbling blocks for foreign born physicians when applying for their Medicare credentialing.
- How to streamline your insurance credentialing process.
Join our Facebook Group today!
← Ep. 010 – PD – Sales – An Essential & Learnable Skill – Learn the easy way to improve your Personal, Professional, and Investing LifeEp. 012 – W – The Secret Retirement Account You’ve Never Heard of, and Why You Should Have One →