In this episode you will learn:
- Why all physicians should create an asset protection/estate plan structure early in their careers.
- How the new tax law affects us as physicians, and how using asset protection structures can permanently decrease your taxes.
- How you can use corporate structures to reduce your taxes from moonlighting or secondary income sources even if you are an employed physician.
- How to avoid the largest asset protection mistake that most physicians make.
- Why the LLC that you own is probably defective when it comes to liability protection.
- How you can get professional licensure defense in the event of a malpractice case or a peer review action.
Get a free consult to determine your own personal liability risks:
← Ep. 000 – What is the Physician’s Road and How Can It Help You?Ep. 002 – H – The Plant Based Cardiologist – Dr. Baxter Montgomery →